The share capital of Digital Value S.p.A. is equal to Euro 1,554,957.60 and is divided into n. 9,969,576 ordinary, admitted to trading on AIM Italia, all without indication of the nominal value.
The following table illustrates, according to the results of the shareholders' register and on the basis of other information available to Digital Value S.p.A., the shareholders who hold a percentage of more than 5% of the share capital.
|DV Holding S.p.A.||6.652.233||66,72%|
Disclosure obligations of Significant Shareholders
Pursuant to the Euronext Growth Milan Regulations, anyone who holds, directly (participation in the share capital with voting rights) or through intermediaries, trustees or subsidiaries (potential participation) or directly or through intermediaries, trustees or subsidiaries (aggregate participation) at least 5% of a category of financial instruments of Digital Value S.p.A. is a “Significant Shareholder".
Exceeding the 5% threshold and reaching or exceeding (up or down) the 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 30%, 50%, 66.6% and 90% thresholds constitutes a “Substantial Change" that must be reported by Significant Shareholders to Digital Value S.p.A.
To this end, within 4 trading days, starting from the day on which the transaction involving the Substantial Change was carried out, the Significant Shareholder must notify Digital value SpA:
- 1. the identity of the Significant Shareholders involved;
- 2. the date on which Digital Value SpA was informed;
- 3. the date on which the Substantial Change in Shareholdings occurred;
- 4. the price, the amount and the category of the Digital Value S.p.A. financial instruments involved;
- 5. the nature of the transaction;
- 6. the nature and extent of the Significant Shareholder’s stake in the transaction.
The communication can be made using the attached form, anticipated by e-mail at email@example.com and then sent in original by registered mail to: Digital Value S.p.A., Via della Maglianella, 65/e – 00166 Rome – ITALY.